Friday, August 26, 2016

Tutorial - How to Make Flower Pincushions

http://hopeandgloria.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/flower-power-pin-cushions.html
Keep your pins tidy and add a splash of color

Tutorial at Hope and Gloria Blog

"Although it's possibly not the most sophisticated of flowers, I am rather fond of the sunflower. I have always loved their cheerful faces and was disappointed to find out that they don't actually turn their "heads" towards the sun, as I always thought this was a lovely image. It's currently sunflower season and I have seen plenty of these lovely, striking blooms for sale in the local florist. Maybe next year I shall get around to growing my own. They featured in this fantastic bunch of flowers that I received as a "Thank you" gift at the end of term and this got me thinking of a new design for a pincushion".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment